monday, 9. November 2015
Audi and two French distributors of natural gas new members of NGVA Europemore »
friday, 14. September 2018
Germany Reaches 50 H2 Filling Stationsmore »
Czech NGV Association (Asociace NGV) was founded in 2009 as national technology platform in the field of CNG / biomethan utilization in transport.
The key motives for its establishment were:
- booming CNG vehicles sales and growing CNG filling stations infrastructure in the Czech Republic
- lack of information for project preparation and technology operation
- inexperience of investors, public administration, suppliers and operators
- absence of independent consultancy authority focused on technology
- persisting barriers for further development of NGV vehicles in the Czech Republic
Members of Czech NGV Association are leading R&D representatives, project specialists and other experts as well as technology suppliers and engineers from the Czech Republic.
Main goals lie in coordination of strategic research agenda, preparation of methodology and regulations, providing expert services including education and participation on the international strategic projects.